Saturday, June 19, 2010

Early Birthday!!

For the first time in 8 years, Chris will not be with me on my "actual" birthday, June 23rd. :( He has to leave tomorrow night for work, and won't be back until (go figure) the day after. I was really upset about this...not so much because we would've done something that night (we both work in the morning the next day), but because he wouldn't be there in the morning when I wake up. I wouldn't wake up to him kissing me & telling me "happy birthday." I told him I wished he could just "snap" his way home for the morning...and then he could "snap" his way back after that. No such luck though.


But instead...he did something for the FIRST time in 8 years!! He celebrated my birthday with me early... AND... gave me my birthday present EARLY!! WOW!! Every year - literally - I beg him to give me my present early, and he flat out refuses, even giving me my present after because of the day we celebrate it. But not this year! :)

He took me to Neiman Marcus, to the FABULOUS Louis Vuitton to buy me a new purse! :) Which for 8 years, he has sworn he would never do...just because he's not a big LV fan (he says there's too many fakes out there). But, he actually liked the one I've been wanting. He even went to Neiman yesterday to look at the LV's and the Chanel purses. He said he almost bought me one, but he liked a different one & wanted to make sure I got the one I really wanted.

So, thank you babe for always making my wishes & dreams come true, and for always going out of your way to make my birthday amazing!! Even though I'm going to miss you terribly on Wednesday, I am so thankful that you made today extra special for me! I love you!!!

And here is my lovely birthday present!!!! :)

1 comment: