Thursday, July 15, 2010

Morning Workouts!

I absolutely love morning workouts!! While I do loathe getting up early (as I'm not naturally a morning person), I actually enjoy the morning workouts more than afternoon or evening ones! Plus, I'm much more likely to stick to working out if I go in the morning because it never fails...I always get sidetracked after work and end up missing my gym time.

I also FEEL better throughout the day after a good workout. And I'm less likely to cheat at meals if I know I've already been to the gym.

So help me stay motivated!! My goal is to look like this again:



Minus the blonde hair. I loved that too...but when you're naturally a brunette, it's pretty pricey to keep up the blonde.

Wish me luck! And any tips on staying motivated and on track are greatly appreciated!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I have always thought about doing morning workouts but have yet to actually do it. I find working out after work to be a great way release tension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I know, it can be a huge stress buster! I am just easily persuaded in the afternoons to not work out. lol. There's always something better to do. So for me, at least in the morning everyone else is asleep & can't tempt me. ha!

    ReplyDelete