It is 4:45am and I'm sitting in a parking lot waiting for my gym to open. I've always had horrible insomnia and for a while I thought I had fixed/cured it. But alas, it has come back in full swing!
Last night, for example, I laid down for bed around 10:30. I probably fell asleep by 11:30...after singing all sorts of weird songs in my head. (I swear, I cant turn it off! It's either singing or replaying the whole day in my head.) Anyways, I woke up at 1:30am, only to go in & out of sleep until I finally just got up at 4:15. Boring post, yes. But super frustrating!!
On the bright side...cause I always try to find one...at least I am now at the gym and will get a good hour & a half of working out.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone






No comments:
Post a Comment