It has been CUH-RA-ZY busy at work the past few weeks! Think: 47+ hours/week, despite there only being 9 hours between 8-5; caffeine! caffeine! caffeine! - say it with me, "Red.Bull."; and going until about 1ish/2, only to realize you haven't had lunch yet - I think we've given a new meaning to the phrases..."on-the-go lunch," "quick break," and "fast-food." I seriously can go all day without answering my cell phone, or looking at it for that matter. Lol.
BUT...I love it! I love being so busy that I forget to eat, or even notice what time it is. I love leaving work feeling like - despite the madness - I have accomplished something. And I don't mind the long hours when I know we have helped our clients. It's invigorating and rewarding - minus the occasional headache. ;) ha! (j/k...maybe).
Well...gotta run! GWL - Gym, Work, Laundry!! :)
"Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work.
Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price."
- Vince Lombardi






No comments:
Post a Comment