Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fun Times!!


I'm baaaack! :) It always feels good to get away...but it feels even better when you finally get back home...in your own bed. We had such an amazing time in New Orleans! We were typical tourists...walking everywhere, snapping photos, carriage ride tours, ferries, eating, etc.


I must say though...I didn't fall off the wagon!!! YAAAY! I continued to follow Hal's program. We worked out on Saturday morning, AND...I actually was worried Saturday night (while in a bar on Bourbon street) that I was going to get to drunk, and not be able to work out on Sunday. So, after a few drinks, we left back to the hotel. :) And, Sunday...per Hal's program...I completed my first 4 miles!! :) It was very difficult. But, nonetheless I did it.

I also can report that I didn't really eat that bad. At least I don't think so. I've eaten worse. lol. So all in all it was a great trip. We had such a good time.

Here are a few photos from our weekend adventure:








No comments:

Post a Comment