Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Terrible Tuesday...

OUTSIDE! But inside, I am feeling much better than yesterday. My boyfriend made me realize how lucky I am. Yes, I still don't have a job. But unfortunately, lots of people don't have jobs. The difference between them and me is that I am ok. I have time on my side because I don't need a job. And on the plus side, being unemployed is allowing me to travel with Chris. We've already been to New Orleans, and next week we will be in Missouri. :) We are flying there, and then taking a road trip back to SA... with a pit stop in Dallas to visit with my uncle & his girlfriend.


So, I am definitely going to make it a point to look at the positive side of everything. I'm officially adding that to my Lent resolutions. I gave up pizza and ice cream for lent, and am trying to only eat out on the weekends. But, now I am going to find the positive in every situation. So, today, the positive things are as follows: (1) I'm unemployed, but going on a road trip next week to Missouri. (2) It's rainy & ugly outside, and I get to stay home today; all day if I want. (3) I have nothing to do... but that means allll the time in the world to focus on getting back in shape and tan for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment