Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!


Today, February 3rd, is my amazing Mom's birthday!! I won't say how young she is because that's not something you should say. But, I will say that God did a wonderful job when he made my mom. She is definitely one of a kind. Smart, beautiful, strong, and generous. She has the biggest heart of anyone I know. But she is also as tough as they come. She can be your best friend, or your worst nightmare. ha! Not really your worst nightmare. But if you were ever in trouble...you would definitely want my mom in your corner. She is extremely loyal.


A single-mother...she gave me everything and more. I never lacked for anything. I went to a private school, kinder through college; and I was in sports, ballet, dance. You name it; I probably did it. I lived in a beautiful home with my own room and bathroom, and spent more time with my mom than most kids because I was an only child. I had a quinceanera and car at 15. And while I did work at 16...most of my money was usually going to over-usage on my cell phone, or in my pocket. Lol. Yes, I was very lucky to have my mom. I used to think I had the strictest mom EVER! I mean, she would change the alarm code so that I couldn't sneak out (or in) the house. But now looking back, I realize that she did that to make sure I didn't end up in trouble. She made sure I had every opportunity that she never took advantage of.

So today I am very thankful. Thankful to God and my grandparents for giving me the best mom in the world. I don't know where I'd be without my mom. Well, I know I wouldn't be here without her. ha! But I know that if my mom were any different...I wouldn't be where I am today. And today, I am in a good place.

I love you, Mom! I hope you have a wonderful birthday because you certainly deserve nothing but the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment