Thursday, September 3, 2009

No Pain, No Gain

Dear Body,


I know you aren't used to the 5x/week workouts, or the daily 3+ mile runs...but do you think you can cut me a little slack? I'm doing this for your own good! I have reasons for putting you through all this strenuous exercise:

1. I am trying to get healthy! That's important, right? You wanna live for many years to come don't you?

2. I know you don't like wearing these plus size clothes anymore.

3. Ok, ok...so maybe they're not plus size. But wouldn't you like to wear the old clothes? Ya know, the really cute ones that your butt can't fit into anymore.

4. Half-marathon!! It is a huge accomplishment, and I fully intend to make your little (or big) butt finish every part of the 13.1 miles in November.

So, please!!! Work with me here. Don't fight me with all these aches and pains. They are just slowing you down, & making it that much more difficult. I promise it will all be worth it in the end!

Capiche?

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment