Monday, November 23, 2009

Home Improvement

This weekend was a big weekend for us and our new home! :) We had a landscaper come for the yard, picked up the new stove...AND...also got a new fridge!! Whoo hoo! Additionally, we sold the old stove and fridge. It's getting real now!


Chris and I can't wait to see the house once it's completed. Although we have awhile before it's actually completed. But, for the most part...all the major work will be done in a few short weeks. Then we can get out of our apartment and into our new home.

Of course, now our biggest argument (or heated discussion) is on paint. lol. I never thought in a million years I would be frustrated with him because of paint. Well, not really frustrated. I'm over-exaggerating a bit. But we really can't agree on what colors to paint the rooms. We need to get on it, because it will be time for us to paint before we know it.

So here is a sneak peak at our new house! :)




Ok, so maybe that wasn't a sneak peak...but more pics to come very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment