Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Big Girls Don't Cry...

We moved into our house on December 31st, and tonight will officially be my first night alone in the house. :( I had gotten used to Chris leaving for work in the apartment. He'd usually leave on a Monday or Tuesday, and then be back by Thursday or Friday. No biggie! I worked during the day so it wasn't like we'd see eachother anyways. Plus, my night would be filled with watching all my shows. To not have to fight over the big tv for control of the remote. That in itself was awesome! But since Chris had his surgery in late December, and I was laid off in early January... we've been together A LOT! In fact all the time. When he finally did have to travel for work... I went with him. So, of course, we had tons of fun!


By now, he is probably in Dallas... getting to his hotel, & checking in. And where am I? At home! Booooo! I got spoiled with having him with me every night. I don't want to sleep in the bed alone. I mean I still have Puddles, and don't get me wrong... he is awesome to cuddle with. But, I am such a chicken when it comes to sleeping by myself. I already have enough trouble sleeping at night with him there, let alone when he is not. I literally can hear every noise! And I can't sleep with the tv/radio on, or the lights on.

And... if that wasn't bad enough, I'm bored!! There is only so much you can do in a day. I washed the bed sheets again because all our clothes were done. The dishes are washed. The house is clean. I already packed for Dallas, and Chris took my luggage with him. I'm completely caught up on alllll my shows. And, I have maxed out the job market online. If it's out there in HR, then I have applied for it.

So now what??

2 comments:

  1. Argh! I HATE being home alone at night! Once I got so freaked out I almost called the police!
    Puddles looks fierce though, I'm sure he'd frighten off any burglars! :P

    ReplyDelete