Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Top Two Tuesday... Celebrity Styles!!

Today's Top 2 Tuesday is all about celebrity styles! I absolutely love watching celebs get all dolled up for events, and love even more to see them when they're relaxing in their element. This one was kind of difficult for me because I love so many different celebrity styles. Demi Moore always looks fabulous, as does Nicole Richie and Kelly Ripa! But my favorite celebrity styles would have to be...

Lauren Conrad!

She looks great in anything she wears! Her hair and makeup is always put together well, and I love the way she can accessorize any outfit to make it look glam! I was a huge fan of the Hills until they replaced Lauren with Kristin Cavallari. I know it was Lauren's choice, but I stopped watching after she left. (P.S. I love love love Chanel, & I love this bag she regularly uses!)

And my other favorite would be...

Jennifer Anniston!

Jennifer is absolutely gorgeous!! Her style is casual and chic, classy and glamorous! If I could look as good as she does when I am her age, I will be very happy!! I love that she works so hard on maintaining her impeccable figure, and that she makes every effort to always look good. I also loooove her hair! It always looks fantastic.

Hmmm...I'm getting my hair done next Wednesday. Maybe I should get it highlighted and cut like hers. :)

7 comments:

  1. I agree completely! I was going to pick both of these too. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through Texas Blogging Gals.

    Love LC and her clothes. And Jennifer A. has great style too. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ladies too! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYAYAYA!! We picked the same ones! Your blog is too cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! Love me some Jennifer Anniston!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica, I am a fellow Texas blogger with a list of same on my blog. I hope you will come and visit and check out my list and become a follower. I like Jennifer Anniston also.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete