Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday: On the Road Again

We're are on the road again! We're in Dallas right now, but leaving in a little bit for Oklahoma City!! :) It honestly is so hard to stay focused on the gym when you're traveling. I don't know about you...but I always like to snack on road trips. It just seems like the perfect time for chips, candy, SWEETS, and fast food!


Don't worry! I'm not doing too bad. We always make sure to get a hotel with a gym, and we haven't been snacking at all really while driving. I am very tempted though! Yesterday I even turned down a pizookie!! TURNED DOWN A PIZOOKIE!?!?! I felt great after that, but I can say that I thought about that little thing the rest of the day.

I am down a pound after last week. A pound, really? I couldn't even get a measly two? I guess beggars can't be choosers. At least it's something. Better than nothing. You get the point.

I am hoping that I'm going to have that "a-ha" week this week, where my body is just going to drop like 5! But, I highly doubt it. While I am doing better...I am still not doing great! So, high-ho, high-ho, it's off to the gym I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment