I technically haven't weighed in yet. I haven't been to the gym in a few days because we have been traveling. :( It really is no excuse considering we purposely picked a hotel with a gym in it. But alas, I am heading to the gym tomorrow with my uncle.
We made it to Missouri on Monday...had an absolute awesome time! And now we are in Dallas visiting with my uncle and his girlfriend. :) We went to BJ's for dinner, and I accidently broke BOTH of my lent resolutions. What?! I swear it was an accident. I wasn't even thinking about it when I ordered the flatbread pizza for dinner, and then we shared the delicious pizookie. It was right about, oh let's say, the fifth or so bite of the pizookie...when I realized that not only did I break the "no ice cream" for lent thing...but I also broke the "no pizza" one too. Eh, I was never really good at the lent thing anyways. It's far better to actually "do something," then to give up something. So, I'm going to now make it a point to go to the gym everyday for the rest of lent to get healthy. And, Chris and I are REALLY going to get on the buck about finding a Church that we like. So, those are going to cancel out the pizza and ice cream thing. :)
As for Sophia...I miss her terribly! I've spoken to her daddy, and she is perfect as a peach. Her mommy is also doing well. :) I can't wait to get home Friday to see her. Chris and I bought Sophia a pink piggy bank today from Kansas, and we literally put ALL our change in there. Between Kansas and Dallas, that little girl racked up $3.91. Pretty sweet considering she wasn't even there. ha!






No comments:
Post a Comment