Yesterday I took my two Goddaughters to the Pumpkin Patch in Medina with my cousin (their mommy)! Can you say F-U-N?! We painted pumpkins, drank apple cider, ate yummy food, and went on an orchard tour!
This was by far the best pumpkin patch I've ever been to! Needless to say, my Goddaughters loved it! They got to brush horses, hold baby chicks, sing along with musicians, and so much more!
My cousin and I also had fun! In fact, we didn't want to leave...but had to because it was closing, and she had another party to go to for her aunt. :( She was even trying to convince me to call in sick today so we could go again. LOL. Luckily I didn't listen because as luck would have it...it's pouring today.
But we are definitely going back next year. Who knows...we might be going more than once next year! Seriously guys...it was that much fun!! :)

This was me and Shanyn braving the good 'ol Texas sun

And here she is...literally...seconds after we got in the car to leave!






No comments:
Post a Comment